Measuring Performance on Agile Projects
In this all-new webinar, Cutter Senior Consultant Alexandre Rodrigues will discuss how a shift in perspective and reassertion of some key principles of project management can make EVM a successful tool for managing performance on Agile projects. Rodrigues will discuss:
- Why performance measurement is critically important to manage agile projects
- Why EVM is ultimately the de facto universal method to measure performance in any type of project
- The common, and the unique, aspects of applying EVM to agile projects
- The key requirements for producing EVM metrics for an agile project in a practical manner
- How EVM performance metrics can be used to support project management decisions that gear an agile project towards maximizing business value.
Rodrigues will also provide a practical example that illustrates the concepts, principles and proposed framework for implementing EVM in an agile environment and the basis for measuring performance and better managing projects.